Weather Warden Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul sisters and soul mates

Go down

Soul sisters and soul mates Empty Soul sisters and soul mates

Post by darklove87 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Chapter one.
Together shall be.

I was born in a small town where everyone knows everyone. Its difficult do make friends when you know your not different. I honestly feel alone in this school, and I somewhat feel trapped in hell. Why is it that I’m an outsider when some kids are dressed like there Emo or something? I mean I love to dress Gothic because its who I am and its what I love to wear.
Never mind the negativity, I am telling you my story about how me and my soul sisters met our soul mates.
My sisters and I are really close and its hard to let go of each other. One of my sisters Celena is engaged to Nick and she is happy to be with him. My sisters and I were struck by cupid and was in love at first sight of our soul mates.
Before we were in love we were living as normal Goth sisters going to school, hanging out with friends, eating right and just being our selves. Until one day my sisters had it all.
I never thought of having a soul mate but the right time has never came. There is a lot of Gothic guys but they never seem attracted to me. It sucks being an outsider. Especially when my sisters are in love with there soul mates. But one man approached me.
I was at my locker getting my math book when he came by me and said “Hello are you the cute Goth girl in my math class?” He said with a nice smile. “Yes I am why you need to use notes? I suck at note taking.” I do suck at note taking that’s for sure. He chuckled and said “No I don’t need notes. Would you like to sit with me in class?” My eyes go wide. Did he ask me to sit with him? Maybe now isn’t the time to chicken out. “Yea sure I’ll sit with you.” To bad I didn’t know his name. “Oh by the way I’m Jason. You?” I smiled at Jason. “I’m Jennifer Jenny for short.” My whole family call’s me Jenny since I was a baby. Jason let out his hand and see if I would shake it or touch it. I shook his hand gently and walked into class.
As usual everyone has to stare at the Goth girl right? I sit at the very back of the class room and Jason took a seat next to me. I could feel my heart beet fast. I could also feel Jason stare at me for a good 5 minuets.
When the teacher Mrs. Johnson came into the class, the kids were already in there text books doing something what they should do. Jason leans over to me and hands me a piece of paper with my name on it. I opened the letter and it said:

Jenny,
Hey I know we just met but I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me this weekend? We can do homework together and maybe catch a movie? I would like to get to know you Jenny, your very pretty for a Goth girl lol. Ill get your number form your sisters. Lol see ya at lunch if you want to sit with me at lunch too.
Love Jason.

Wow he actually put love before his name. I don’t know if I want to be in a relationship yet. What the hell it might be interesting after all. He said I’m pretty for a Goth girl? That’s unusual for me. What a shock.
During class all I could think was Jason’s note to me. I don’t know if I should giggle, cry, throw it away, or keep it? I chose to keep it just in case. I give a good peek at him and he’s doing some math questions in chapter 4. I quickly turn away so he doesn’t see my eyes. So I write him a note and it said:

Jason,
Yeah sure ill love to hang out with you this weekend possibly, I mean yea I’ve known you since 5th grade. Really you think I’m that pretty for a Goth girl? Wow nobody has ever said that to me before except my sisters and there soul mates. Yea I don’t like to get too serious I mean I never had a boyfriend or soul mate but I’m planning to wait till I get the right man ya know?
Jenny,

I didn’t put love because it was too awkward as it is. I quickly gave Jason the note and I could see him reading it and smiling. I get back to do the work that was required before the bell rings.
When the bell rang for the next class of the day, I felt Jason slip something into my pocket of my black Avenged Sevenfold sweater. I pull out another note form him and I went to my locker and found my friend Damian standing at my locker looking cool as usual.
“So how was math class Jenny?” He said all casual. “It was good actually. Jason sat next to me can you believe that?” I said as I was putting my text book into my locker. Damian notices a note from Jason and said. “He wrote you a note? Mind if I read it?” I hand him the note and I have not read it but I’ll let Damian read it because he’s my best friend. He hands me the note and blushed a little. “Jenny, you should totally read it now.” I rolled my eyes and read the note.

Jenny,
Yea I know that we knew each other in 5th grade. Every time I see your pretty face I smile. My friends think I’m crazy for falling for a Goth girl but who cares? I always had a crush on you and you seem pretty cool to hang out with. I want to be yours, please? Ill call you tonight and ill see you at lunch.
Love Jason :*

How sweet of him. He’s just like every other guy, they hit on me and they say they want me but it’s a scam. Damian saw my reaction and said, “What? Your not gonna give it a shot? Come on girl he’s totally into you!” I slam my locker door and said. “Yea he is just like the other dudes they hit on me and they ask me out and Bam it’s a scam! Not happening!!” I walked to my English class all calm.
We have a substitute today so we watched a movie called Romeo and Juliet! BARF!!!!!!! So instead of watching the boring classical movie I listened to Avenged Sevenfold and read my book Vampire Kisses. Its such a great book! Poor Raven. Alexander is a sweet heart to Raven I love this series.
Finally lunch time!! I grabbed my lunch and I automatically sat at an empty table waiting for Roselind, Dimitri, Celena, Nick, Allyson, Damian, Amber, Loren, Ben and ‘Jason’. I notice Jason and his friends walking towards me and I look around for Nick or Amber. Jason sat next to me and along with Roselind and Damian. “There you are Jenny. Wow large crowd!” Damian said as he was sitting down.
My crowd is all here now. Celena had to get her backpack form Nick, Amber used the bathroom, Allyson went with her, Dimitri, Loren, Ben, and Damian got lost in the 3rd floor were the library was.
My Goth crowd all looked at Jason in confusion. Roselind looked at me and said “Um is he?” and I said “No he isn’t”. They all looked relived but shocked at the same time. Jason looked at my sisters and friends and said, “I’m pretty sure you guys are asking why I’m sitting next to Jenny.” Everyone nodded including me. He continues. “If you guys don’t mind me sitting here with you, I’ll try not to fit in as hard as everyone else.” Nice man nice, I rolled my eyes and scooted away from him and I had this feeling like I’m claustrophobic.
Lunch ended with a bang, some senior decided to start a food fight and luckily my crowd didn’t get involved. Roselind was clutching onto Dimitri so hard that he turned red a little.
Yay now I have English literature!! My favorite class!!! Seriously you get to write whatever you want for your journal. Now that made my day.
I search my pockets for a pencil and I felt another note, I’m guessing Jason. Why wont he leave me alone? Whatever I opened the little flap of the note and read:

Jenny,
I know lunch was awkward but I want to know is that I’m sorry for making you feel uncomfterblae. What are you doing later? If your not busy would you like to come over my house and study for a quiz or something? Let me know after school.
Love Jason.
P.S. Are you interested going on a date with me?

I chuckled because he spelled un comfortable wrong. I put the note in my hello kitty mini binder thing for sticky notes and stuff. The teacher told us to write a fantasy of what we dream, that’s pretty easy for some of us. In my journal (don’t mind my crapy handwriting) I wrote:

Till death do us part
Blood and gore are my 2 favorite things in life, But the one I love is a true soul mate that cares about my for who I am. I would like to have a gothic wedding someday and a gothic honeymoon. Will it happen? I don’t know if it will but I do have someone who has a crush on me.

Oh my god, Jason does have a crush on me? No wonder he keeps giving me “love” notes and the “sitting next to me at lunch”! Wow I’m surprised. On the other hand its still a scam. So I will not be a girly girl about it.
In my class my sisters Roselind and Amber sat in front of me because I wanted them to! I love Roselind and Amber because not only were Goths but we don’t care about what people say about us. Then at the corner of my eye I saw one of Jason’s friends Dylan. Randomly Dylan keeps smiling at me. Something is not right with Jason. I had to confront him pronto.
I tapped Roselind on her shoulder and said, “hey sis, you know Dylan right? The kid next to me?” She looked behind and saw Dylan smiling at me still. “Yes and why is he staring at you? This is getting out of control for a long time, maybe we should see the principle again.” Oh no not again. “No Rosey I’m gonna confront Jason about Dylan he should handle it. I hope.” He better or else.
Me and the girls and there soul mates were walking home until Mr. Stalker comes by. “Hey Jenny, just in time to catch up to you. I need to talk to you.” Oh boy. “Yea I need to talk to you too about Dylan. Why does he keep staring at me? It concerned my sisters Amber and Roselind! I don’t want to feel intense again like I did in 8th grade. Not no more!” There!!! “Yea Jenny I know but he doesn’t understand that I like Goth girls. I do. I never had a girlfriend before so were equal.” Really were equal Jason? I don’t think so buddy. My Goth crowd all stood silently holding each other’s hands and watching me and Jason go at it. “Yea were equal alright. Jason look I’m flattered I am but why do you keep giving me notes? Why wont you say it yourself?” “Because its more romantic if I wrote it then saying it.” Is he bullshitting me? “Nice talking to you Jason but I have to go home.” Me and the group walked away. If he was serious about me then why does everything keeps getting intense? Something’s gotta change.

darklove87
darklove87
Walking around

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum